Wednesday 29 May 2013

CIP Resource Mapping and Referral


I have been advocating for a long time that the common method of providing information on social care services (or anything else) with A-Z directories is not fit for purpose for referring people with acute needs to resources that can help them. You can read my argument why these and most internet searches as well don't work.


As a solution I have come up with a novel method of making directories that users can interactively self-refer themselves or be guided by a non-professional adviser which can be authored in freely available software. I call it CIP resource mapping, CIP stands for Community Information Project.


I have created a blog to post the resources and demonstrations of this method.

http://cipmapping.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment