Thursday 2 June 2011

SCC publishes Community Transport Planning Guide



This step by step guide (the link will download a MS Word document) can help you identify your local public and community transport provision and needs. If there are gaps in service provision you will be able to find details of organisations that may be able to help you develop solutions. The guide also explains the range of community transport schemes that can exist, as well as things you need to know should you consider getting involved in reshaping local transport services.

5 comments:

  1. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. Public Transport

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. Denver airport to boulder shuttle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! Chicago charter bus transportation

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. Taxis chelmsford

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. Luxury Limousine Transportation Services Chicago

    ReplyDelete